Garador Roller Doors: Let’s explore their range of up & over, sectional, side-hinged and roller garage doors in more detail
If you’ve visited our blog before, you’ll know we’ve covered garage doors in great detail, but today we’re going to be looking at one particular brand and their collection: Garador Roller Doors. So what do they specialise in, and what are their most popular products?
Garador Roller Doors are renowned for their up-and-over garage doors, which combine style, convenience and security in one package. The range includes insulated steel panels with the automated operation, so you can easily open your door with just the press of a button. You’ll also find a selection of side-hinged and sectional options available – all come with locking mechanisms to provide extra peace of mind.
When it comes to roller garage doors, Garador has an impressive selection on offer, from standard designs to customised options with features like remote access and electric operation. Their doors are made from durable materials that won’t warp or rust over time – ensuring they remain looking great for years to come.
All key types at a glance
Up and Over Garage Doors
Classic but quality. Up and over garage doors from the likes of Garador are neat, tidy, strong and cost-effective. With various styles available, you can choose between insulated steel panels or contoured wooden designs to match your property’s exterior.
Side-Hinged Garage Doors
The side-hinged door is ideal for those who need quick access and plenty of space inside their garage. These doors are usually opened manually, although automated options are available from Garador too. Why would you choose a side-hinged door in today’s climate? Well, think about the fact that not many people are using their garages to store their vehicles. For example, there are many people who are now using their garages as workshops and entertainment spaces. A side-hinged door will provide plenty of access to larger items and also be a great source of ventilation.
Sectional Garage Doors
A great all-rounder, Garador’s sectional doors offer both convenience and security. The door is made up of several panels that move vertically before folding to the side when opened – allowing you to keep your garage space uncluttered.
Roller Garage Doors
Possibly the most popular type of garage door, roller doors boast a sleek design and are great for saving space. They open vertically and then roll up into a coil at the top of the garage – leaving your floor area free. No matter which type of door you choose, Garador has something to suit almost every property style and budget. So why not take a look at their collection today? With their extensive range of quality products, you’re sure to find something that meets your requirements.
What if you’re not sure on the door that’s right for your needs?
1. Research Your Options: Research all the types of garage doors available in the market and narrow down your choices to find one that best suits your needs.
2. Consider Your Budget: Calculate a budget for yourself, as this will help you decide what type of door you can afford and how much to spend on installation costs.
3. Factor In Durability: Think about how long you want the door to last and pick a material that is durable enough for it to stand up against any weather conditions or other external factors.
4. Think About Insulation Needs: If you are looking for an insulated garage door or would like your current one upgraded, be sure to look into different insulation options so that you can make the most out of your energy efficiency goals without having too large of a hit on your wallet.
5. Check Out Reviews: Don’t forget to read up on customer reviews before buying! This helps avoid any unexpected surprises once it’s installed by giving an insight into their experiences with both product quality and customer service levels provided by vendors/manufacturers prior to, during and after the installation process.
Is the Garador brand right for you?
Well, to answer the first point above, researching the Garador brand is the best starting point. If you’re a fan of the contemporary look and appreciate well-crafted materials, then they may be a great fit for you. Garador pride themselves on their commitment to creating high quality, reliable products that come with peace of mind warranties – making them a popular choice amongst homeowners worldwide. With an extensive range of up and over, side-hinged, sectional and roller garage doors available, they offer something to suit almost every property style and budget.